0.8mm PET plastic sheet is a degradable and environmentally friendly packaging material. Non-toxic, FDA and food-safe, commonly used as food packaging materials.
- Brand: DESU
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Thickness: 0.18-2mm
- Width: 300~1400mm
- Weight: 50-150kg/roll
- Color: High transparency
- MOQ: 5 tons
PET sheet is a thermoplastic sheet made of polyethylene terephthalate resin. PET sheet is easy to form, die-cut and punch, resulting in greater design freedom and lower manufacturing costs. In sheet form, PET has impact strength and ease of manufacture that acrylic cannot touch, and its durability can significantly reduce packaging and shipping costs.
PET sheet rolls have excellent optical, physical, mechanical, thermal and chemical properties, as well as their unique versatility, and have been widely used.
PET plastic sheet parameters
|Product name||PET Sheet, Polyethylene Terephthalate Sheet, PET Rollstock, Polyester Sheet, Rigid PET Film|
|Product Category||APET, PETG, GAG, RPET, PET/EVOH/PE, PET/EVOH/PET, PET/PE, etc.|
|PET Roll Diameter||≤38 inch|
|Die Cutting Size||A2, A3, A4 or customized according to requirements|
|Packing||PE film inside + kraft outside+pallet (paper tube diameter: 76mm, thickness: 10mm)|
|Color||Clear, White, Blue, Brown, Pink, Green, Yellow or Customized|
|Performance||Anti-fog, ESD (Anti-static, Conductive, Static dissipative), Corona, Printing, Coating, High impact, EVOH high barrier, Waterproof, Oil-proof, Anti-UV, etc.|
|Processing technology||Thermoforming Vacuum Blister Forming, Die Cutting|
Application of PET Sheet Rolls
PET sheets are widely used in consumer packaged goods, electrical accessories and medical products. In packaging applications, PET sheet provides an excellent barrier to acids and strong oxidants.
- PET sheet has good transparency and is widely used in the outer packaging of various products, such as toys, accessories, cakes, daily necessities, etc.
- It can be processed into different shapes of food trays by vacuum thermoforming.
- It can be cut into small pieces for packaging of shirts or rafts.
- Can be used for printing: silk screen printing, UV offset printing, common in business cards, menus, etc.
- Make protective masks for anti-virus use in hospitals.
Advantages of PET plastic sheet
• Excellent thermoforming properties
• Good impact resistance
• Good barrier properties
• Non-toxic, environmentally friendly, recyclable
• Allows for tight thermoforming cycle times
• Available in FDA compliant grades
• Impact strength greater than acrylic and close to polycarbonate
• 86% light clarity compared to 87% polycarbonate and 92% acrylic
•Easy die cutting/punching
• Low molding temperature
• Chemical resistance
PET sheet roll production process
Compared with PVC sheet, PET has the following advantages:
- Light specific gravity: the specific gravity of PET is 1.33, 1.38, 3.7% lower than that of PVC
- High strength: The strength of PET film is more than 20% higher than that of PVC film, the low temperature impact resistance is better, and the ability to be brittle at -40℃, so we usually use the film below 10% to replace PVC.
- Good folding resistance. PET film will not crack and wrinkle like PVC, and is more suitable for surface decoration of documents, etc.
- APET film (PVC film has high transparency, especially glossy blue color) is better than PVC film and is more suitable for delicate packaging.
- APET products are non-polluting, crystalline, high transparency, good smoothness and strong impact
DESU PET sheet roll factory
DESU is an excellent PET plastic sheet manufacturer in China with 10+ years of experience. We offer a variety of PET plastics, such as transparent PET sheets, UV-blocking PET sheets, colored PET sheets, high-barrier composite PET sheets, laminated PET sheets, and more. You can get PET sheet processing service and free samples from our company.