- Brand: DESU
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Width: 300-1400mm
- Thickness: 0.2-2.0mm
- Weight: 50-150kg/roll
- Shape: Roll/Sheet
- Color: Transparent
- MOQ: 5tons
Description of 0.2mm Thermoforming PET Film
What is Thermoforming PET Film?
0.2mm Thermoforming PET film is a kind of packaging film with comprehensive performance. It has good transparency and luster; it has good air tightness and fragrance retention; it has moderate moisture resistance, and its moisture permeability decreases at low temperatures.
Thermoforming PET film has excellent mechanical properties, its strength and toughness are the best among all thermoplastics, and its tensile strength and impact strength are much higher than ordinary films; it has good stiffness and stable size, and is suitable for secondary processing such as printing and paper bags. PET thermoforming film also has excellent heat resistance, cold resistance and good chemical resistance and oil resistance.
0.2mm Thermoforming PET Film advantage:
1. It has good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3-5 times that of other plastic sheets, and the folding resistance is good;
2. Resistance to oil, fat, enoic acid, dilute alkali, and most solvents;
3. Excellent high and low temperature resistance, long-term use is within 120℃, short-term use can withstand high temperature of 150℃, low temperature of -70℃, and high and low temperature have little effect on its mechanical properties;
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, with excellent gas barrier, waterproof, oil-proof, and odor-proof performance;
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss;
6. It is non-toxic, tasteless, has good hygiene and safety, and can be directly used for food packaging.
What are the 0.2mm Thermoforming PET film applications?
Common 0.2mm Thermoforming PET film applications are as follows:
1. Film and sheet materials: all kinds of food, medicine, non-toxic and sterile packaging materials; high-end packaging materials for textiles, precision instruments, electrical components; audio tapes, video tapes, movie films, computer floppy disks, metal coatings and Base materials for photosensitive films; electrical insulating materials, capacitor films, flexible printed circuit boards, membrane switches, and other electronic and mechanical fields.
2. The application of packaging bottles: its application has been developed from the initial carbonated beverages to the current beer bottles, edible oil bottles, condiment bottles, medicine bottles, cosmetic bottles, etc.
3. Electronic appliances: manufacturing connectors, coil bobbins, integrated circuit shells, capacitor shells, transformer shells, TV accessories, tuners, switches, timer shells, automatic fuses, motor brackets, relays, etc.
4. Auto parts: such as switchboard covers, ignition coils, various valves, exhaust parts, distributor covers, measuring instrument covers, small motor covers, etc. The excellent paintability, surface gloss and rigidity of PET can also be used. Manufacture of exterior parts for automobiles.
5. Mechanical equipment: manufacturing gears, cams, pump housings, pulleys, motor frames and watch parts, and can also be used as microwave oven bakeware, various ceilings, outdoor billboards and models, etc.
6. The molding process of PET plastic can be injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, coating, bonding, machining, electroplating, vacuum metal plating, and printing.
What types of Thermoforming PET film are there?
APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate) Plastic Sheet
APET is a thermoplastic and environmentally friendly plastic product. Its side material and waste can be recycled. The chemical elements it contains are carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen like paper, which is a degradable plastic. After the packaging products made of this material are discarded, they eventually become water and carbon dioxide.
PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glyco) Plastic Sheet
PETG sheet has outstanding toughness and high impact strength. Its impact strength is 3-10 times that of modified polyacrylates, and it has a wide processing range, high mechanical strength and excellent flexibility, and is more transparent than PVC High, good gloss, easy to print and has environmental advantages.
GAG Plastic Sheet
GAG is a three-layer composite sheet. It is a three-layer composite sheet produced by co-extrusion of the middle layer APET and the upper and lower layers of PETG raw materials in an appropriate proportion. It is especially suitable for packaging boxes that need to be bonded by high-frequency heat sealing and glue.
RPET Plastic Sheet
RPET (recycled polyethylene tetraphyte) sheet is a new type of environmentally friendly recycled sheet, which is extracted from discarded plastic products. It can effectively save raw materials and is beneficial to environmental protection.
Manufacturer of 0.2mm thermoformed PET film
Desu Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is an enterprise specializing in the production of thermoforming plastic sheets. It is located in Nanhui Industrial Zone, Pudong New District, Shanghai, China, covering an area of more than 10,000 square meters.
It mainly produces and sells rigid plastic sheet rolls such as PET, APET, GAG, PETG, PS, PP, HIPS, PVC, etc. It has several advanced plastic sheet production lines with an annual output of more than 10,000 tons. These products are mainly used in packaging industries such as electronics, food, cosmetics, medical treatment, hardware tools, printing, etc., especially in the field of thermoforming.
- Standard for fully enclosed electronic dust-free workshop– Ensure highly clean and pollut.
- PLC Remote Control System– Programmed control, avoid manual error, save manpower and reduce cost.
- 24-hour automatic production line with on-line detection equipment –daily production of 140 ton, Product source assurance.
- A variety of online and offline inspection equipment—100% full inspection quality ass.