1. Good creep resistance, fatigue resistance, abrasion resistance and dimensional stability.
2. Low abrasion and high hardness, with the largest toughness among thermoplastics.
3. Good electrical insulation performance, little influence by temperature, low water,but corona resistance difference.
4. Non-toxic, weather resistance, good chemical resistance stability, absorption, resistance to weak acids and organic solvents, but not resistant to hot water immersion, not resistant to alkali.
1. PP is non-toxic, odorless.It is low density. The strength, stiffness, hardness and heat resistance are better than low pressure polyethylene. It can be used at about 100 degrees. there is no environmental stress cracking problem.
2. It has good electrical properties and high-frequency insulation.It is not easy to be affected by humidity.But it becomes brittle,not wear-resistant and aging at low temperatures. It’s suitable for the production of general mechanical parts, corrosion-resistant parts and insulation parts.
3. It has excellent anti-hygroscopicity, anti-acid corrosion and anti-solubility. However, it is not resistant to aromatic hydrocarbon (such as benzene) solvents, chlorinated hydrocarbon (carbon tetrachloride) solvents etc.
4. Polyethylene is very sensitive to environmental stress (chemical and mechanical effects), easily aging under the action of heat, oxygen and light.
1. It has high strength and elastic coefficient, high impact strength, wide temperature range, low forming shrinkage and good dimensional stability.
2. It has the advantages of high strength, good fatigue resistance, stable size and small creep (little change at high temperature).
3. Excellent electrical characteristics (stable electrical performance can be maintained in humidity and high temperature, which is an ideal material for manufacturing electronic and electrical parts), dielectric coefficient: 3.0-3.2 and the arc resistance is up to 120s.
4. Heat aging resistance: the enhanced UL temperature index is 120 ~ 140 ℃ (outdoor long-term aging is also good) .
5. Solvent resistance: no stress cracking.6. Tasteless and odorless, harmless to human body, in line with health and safety. 7. It is easy to decompose when encountering water under high temperature and humidity.
It is cheap. It has good tensile, bending, compression and impact resistance, also good electrical insulation properties. It can be used as low-frequency insulation materials. Its chemical stability is also good. Due to the poor thermal stability of PVC, long-term heating will cause decomposition and release HCL gas, which will change the color of PVC. Therefore, its application range is relatively narrow and the use temperature is generally between -15 and 55 degrees.