- Product name: High Impact Styrene Sheet Roll
- Brand: DESU
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Width: 300~1400mm
- Thickness: 0.2~2.0mm
- Weight: 50-150kg/roll
- Shape: Roll/Sheet
- Molding Process: Vacuum forming
Why Choose High Impact Styrene Sheet?
High impact styrene sheet has a good combination of dimensional strength, impact resistance and heat resistance. It is also non-toxic, odorless, and easy to manufacture and process. These properties make high-impact styrene a popular choice for thermoforming applications.
- Non-toxic & odorless.
- Not UV stabilized.
- Has excellent forming properties (vacuum pressure).
- Dimensionally stable & low water absorption.
- Heat & electronically sealable.
- Forming temperature: 325°F to 350°F.
- Maximum temperature: 180°F.
- Meets FDA standards.
- Opaque with a matte finish.