- Brand: DESU
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Width: 300-1400mm
- Barrier material: Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
- Processing methods: Lamination / Multilayer co-extrusion
- Thickness: 0.18-2.0mm
- Weight: 50-150kg/roll
- Shape: Roll/Sheet
- Color: Transparent /Custom color
- MOQ: 5tons
Description of Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet is made of Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) plastic. Also called a pet palstic sheet.
It is commonly used for food, electronics and pharmaceutical packaging.
Especially in the food packaging has a great advantage, can make disposable water cup, meal box, cake box, as well as vegetable, fruit packaging box.
Type of Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
APET (Amorphous Polyethylene Terephthalate)
APET is a thermoplastic and environmentally friendly plastic product. Its side material and waste can be recycled. The chemical elements it contains are carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen like paper, which is a degradable plastic. After the packaging products made of this material are discarded, they eventually become water and carbon dioxide.
PETG (Polyethylene Terephthalate Glyco)
PETG sheet has outstanding toughness and high impact strength, its impact strength is 3-10 times that of modified polyacrylates, and it has a wide processing range, high mechanical strength and excellent flexibility, and is more transparent than PVC High, good gloss, easy to print and has environmental advantages.
GAG is a three-layer composite sheet. It is a three-layer composite sheet produced by co-extrusion of the middle layer APET and the upper and lower layers of PETG raw materials in an appropriate proportion. It is especially suitable for packaging boxes that need to be bonded by high-frequency heat sealing and glue.
RPET is a pet plastic sheet made of recycled Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet and processed for secondary utilization.
Product features of Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
1. Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet has good mechanical properties, the impact strength is 3-5 times that of other plastic sheets, and the folding resistance is good.
2. Resistance to oil, fat, enoic acid, dilute alkali, and most solvents.
3. Excellent high and low temperature resistance, long-term use is within 120℃, short-term use can withstand high temperature of 150℃, low temperature of -70℃, and high and low temperature have little effect on its mechanical properties.
4. Low gas and water vapor permeability, with excellent gas barrier, waterproof, oil-proof, and odor-proof performance.
5. High transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss.
6. Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet is non-toxic, tasteless, has good hygiene and safety, and can be directly used for food packaging
Product Specifications of Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
|Product name||Polyethylene Terephthalate Plastic Sheet|
|Product Category||APET, PETG, GAG, RPET, PET/EVOH/PE, PET/EVOH/PET, PET/PE, etc.|
|PET Roll Diameter||≤38 inch|
|Die Cutting Size||A2, A3, A4 or customized according to requirements.|
|Packing||PE film inside + kraft outside+pallet (paper tube diameter: 76mm, thickness: 10mm)|
|Color||Clear, White, Blue, Brown, Pink, Green, Yellow or Customized.|
|Performance||Anti-fog, ESD (Anti-static, Conductive, Static dissipative), Corona, Printing, Coating, High impact, EVOH high barrier, Waterproof, Oil-proof, Anti-UV, etc.|
|Processing technology||Thermoforming Vacuum Blister Forming, Die Cutting.|
Production manufacturer of Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet
Desu Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is a professional Polyethylene terephthalate plastic sheet manufacturer located in Shanghai, China.
We produce a variety of high-quality blister PET plsatic sheets, which can reach food grade. If you can buy PET sheets, please contact us, welcome to visit DESU!
1. Do you provide samples? Is it free or extra?
Yes, we could offer the sample for free charge by freight collect.
2. Do I need to pay the shipping cost for the sample?
Samples Shipping: Via International Courier (DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT or Aramex etc…)
3. What are your terms of payment?
Payment>=1000USD, 30% T/T in advance, balance before shipment.
We also accept L/C at Sight.
4. How about your delivery time?
Generally, it will take 7 days after receiving your advance payment.
The specific delivery time depends on the items and the quantity of your order.
5. What are your terms of packing?
Generally, we pack our goods in pallet with film packaged.
6. What are your terms of delivery?
EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF.