- Product name: Conductive PET plastic sheet
- Brand: DESU
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Width: 300~1400mm
- Thickness: 0.18~2.0mm
- Weight: 50-150kg/roll
- Color: Transparent
- Application: Thermoforming packaging material
DESU Plastic Technology (Shanghai) Co., Ltd supply PET plastic roll for thermoforming manufacturing packaging. We are a factory with an area of more than 10,000 square meters, located in Pudong New Area, Shanghai, China, with multiple co-extrusion production lines. The PET plastic rolls are exported to all over the world. Welcome friends from all over the world to visit ou factory, we will provide you with quality products and satisfactory service.
Advantages of PET roll
- Good mechanical properties, impact strength is 3-5 times that of other plastic sheets, and good bending resistance.
- Resistant to grease, alkanoic acid, dilute alkali and most solvents.
- High temperature resistance, not easy to melt, long-term use within 120 ℃. Short-term use can withstand high temperature 150 ℃, can withstand low temperature -70 ℃, high and low temperature has little effect on its mechanical properties.
- Low gas and water vapor permeability, with excellent gas barrier, waterproof, oil-proof and deodorant properties.
5, high transparency, can block ultraviolet rays, good gloss.
- Non-toxic, tasteless, FDA-compliant food safety, can be directly used in food packaging.
- It can be printed, and the inking effect is good.
Application field of PET roll
PET (polyethylene terephthalate) plastic sheet is widely used in food packaging, electronic products, cosmetic packaging, medical protection and other fields. The conductive PET plastic sheet has good anti-static function and can be used for the packaging of electronic products.
- Good transparency, widely used in the outer packaging of various products.
- Vacuum plastic products: packing boxes, trays, disposable cups.
- It can be formed into various special shapes through molds, and can be made into covers for clothing packaging.
- It can be cut into small pieces for packaging of shirts or rafts.
- Printing (offset printing, inkjet printing, screen printing), folding box.